- To use 24X7 Freelancer, Users need to register for an account, provide complete and accurate information, and need to keep their account information updated. Both Buyers and Sellers undergo the same account registration process.
- Users cannot register for more than one account.
- Each account must be a personal account, but Users may trade as a sole trader, company or any other legal entity (whether incorporated or unincorporated).
- 24×7 Freelancer reserves the right to restrict your access, temporarily or indefinitely block your account, stop any Jobs you have in progress, warn other Buyers and Sellers of your actions or issue you a warning if:
a) you breach the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or the referenced policies;
b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
c) we believe that your actions may cause any loss or liability to our Users or to us
- Users are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on their account, unless it is a result of actions beyond their control (such as hacking or if someone steals their password when they have taken reasonable steps to keep it secure). Users may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Website.
- 24×7 Freelancer encourage freelancers and clients to try and resolve any disagreements between themselves.
- We provide contact details, so freelancers and clients can work independently and all work/tasks/projects will be done out of the 24x7freelancer.com and that is 24×7 Freelancer can not take any responsibility for any disputes or loss to any parties.
Moderation and Approval
- 24×7 Freelancer moderate project, bid, reply, response, review and user profiles.
- We moderate the content entered by users to avoid violation of our terms and secure the data and details entered by users.
- It normally takes 24-48 working hours for the approval process.
- 24×7 Freelancer admin can edit/reject/put on hold/delete the content at the time of moderation/approval.
- Reviews can be only placed/approved after contact details purchased by any of the parties.
- Both parties should complete the feedback honestly. Users must not falsify feedback, manipulate or coerce another User by threatening negative feedback or offer incentives in exchange for feedback.
- Feedback comments that are reported to us as defamatory, abusive or offensive will be reviewed and may be removed at our discretion.
- Review can be placed only ones.
- Re-review (edit review) can be only allowed/approved if contact details will be purchased again by the user who want to place a re-review.
Content / User Content
- Users are requested to enter proper contact details at the time of registration and build/modify profile. Which will be used to deliver your contact detail purchased by other users.
- Clients are requested to enter actual and accurate requirement details. This will help all freelancers to understand the work scope and reduce future disputes.
- However 24×7 Freelancer is not responsible for the accuracy of the data entered by users.
All files and data created and developed by 24×7 Freelancer Team is property of the owner(s) of 24×7 Freelancer.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India. The courts of India shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Fees & Charges
24×7 Freelancer charge $10 USD/month for Premium Membership. We never charge for FREE Membership plan.
Freelancers and clients can purchase contact details of each other. We charge $10 USD/contact.
Repurchase of same contact will charge $10/contact.
Duration of requests
24×7 Freelancer Team always happy to help you. We request our users to wait for 24-48 working hours or 1-2 working days, for any approval, getting purchased contact details or any response from 24×7 Freelancer team.
You agree and acknowledge that
(1) 24×7 Freelancer is not providing legal consulting services.
(2) 24×7 Freelancer will not advise you regarding any legal matters
(3) If you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek independent legal counsel licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction and not rely on 24×7 Freelancer for any such counsel.
(4) 24×7 Freelancer has rights to modify or change the rules, terms and conditions without any prior notice.